for sale : usa 2 Canon Mag20Dt downriggers & 787ci sonar/gps

Up for sale are 2 Canon  Mag20DT high speed electric big body inteliink downriggers with the network capable system. along with a 787C2i Hummingbird.Sonar/gps.. The downriggers have new booms and pulleys and one has new cable.The electrical has been redone with heavy duty wire..These are the big body riggers and come with the big body bases.

The riggers have the the network connections to interface them to the Hummingbird downriggers.so that you can operate the system together.

The Hummingbird sonar is a 500 watt(RMS) (4000 watts peak to peak )with dual beam transducer.Brilliant 256 color with 640vx480h 5"screen.16 channel Was gps with speed and water temp..

This unit is brand new and was never used it was priced at 675.00 at most marine supply houses.It has a ton of other features which are too lengthy to list here.

asking $500.00 for the two Canon down riggers and $200. for the hummingbird sonar/gps unit.

I am listing these for a friend so if  you are interested please send a text to him to his cell at 1-413-262-3463 Please  title the text saying sonar and then leave your message.He will return your call and can answer any questions as he has all the equipment..

****************THE SONAR/GPS HAS BEEN SOLD (PENDING PAYMENT)  I BELIEVE THE RIGGERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. CALL PHONE # IF INTERESTED.imageproxy.php?img=&key=7e961de8267f286aimageproxy.php?img=&key=7e961de8267f286a************

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

Edited by big easy

I will take the Hummingbird as far as it has the transducer and power cables and I have cash! From reading the description it is brand new and I am looking for a friend to square his boat away. Text me at 315-408-8246. My name is James and I look forward to hearing from you.