I'll say it again

With all the boat launch closures , can't the state or county do something to make some of these launches usable ? 

Seems to me it wouldn't take a whole  lot to get at least 1 ramp in some of these launches usable . The water is going to take till mid August at least to come down enough to be usable . So no boating for most this summer ? 

32 minutes ago, HB2 said:

$700 with of materials and a 4 man crew it would be done right  in 4 hrs max . 

Monroe County will not do sh*t.  They could care less about fishing / boating in the county.  Other counties are smart enough to keep the revenue it generates coming in...

• Like 2

I agree with HB2, it's not rocket science, and its not difficult to put in a floating dock. Blue Barrels, Rochester Container place, $20 each. And some wood.  What the hell is wrong with these dock owners? I could do it myself, as I always do everything myself. I just don't get it.

The gov says this is going to be the new normal , like I figured . 

So IMO , this needs to be addressed so we can use the resources this state offers and we pay taxes for . And many have built their livelihoods around . 

The law of unintended consequences will be that angler hrs will be down and this may influence future funding . 

If it were not for the fishing I would be out of here. 

6 hours ago, HB2 said:

The gov says this is going to be the new normal , like I figured . 

So IMO , this needs to be addressed so we can use the resources this state offers and we pay taxes for . And many have built their livelihoods around . 

The law of unintended consequences will be that angler hrs will be down and this may influence future funding . 

If it were not for the fishing I would be out of here. 

The other issue is, the trout and salmon that are stocked are stock for a put and take fishery.  The bait levels are already stressed according to the DEC.  With a lot less fish going home in coolers, the bait is going to take another hit that we do not need!