Wanted WTB an old-style Big Jon Electric Down-rigger

WTB an old-style Big Jon Electric Down-rigger - Trying to make the jump from manual down-riggers to an electric down-rigger.  Looking for small low-profile rigger like a Big Jon.  Going to start with one for now as am not sure about my charging systems from my motor.  Don’t mind if it is the old-style low torque motor.  Just the fact of having an electric unit and not getting a sore arm during the summer will be a plus.  Thank you.

Fishbowl836   

• Like 1

I cranked those manual riggers for over 35 yrs. but I was watching ebay when these 2 suppliers got in a price war per say. I picked up one new pro tournament riggers for 525.00 then I contacted the other one and he let me have one for the same price. but I ended up with getting four of them for that price. but 4 with 6 lite bite slide divers was just to much work. so I sold 2 of them. the only regret was that I hadn't bought electric riggers much sooner. I fish the central basin for eyes. the electric riggers saves my old broken down body.

• Like 1

If you are not dead set on big jons. I have a cannon mini mag.  I have run them all week on a battery without charging. I also have a big jon captains pack with auto stop.. text me at 518-588-8164 if interested and want pictures.