Port of Rochester Multi-Species Friday 6/28/19

The Multi-Species event is back again this year to get the Monroe County Offshore Classic revved up!   That's right!  Contestants will need to catch 1 of each species; 1 Brown Trout, 1 Lake Trout, 1 Steelhead/Rainbow and 1 Salmon for a 4 fish box.  Each fish will count as 10 points with 1 point per pound.  You may only weigh in 1 of each species for a total of 4 fish!

It's easy to sign up!  Go to Southbay Boat and Tackle, Mitchel's Bait and Tackle or B-E Fishing Tackle.  It's $100 a boat with an optional spot on the form to donate to the Genesee Charter Boat Association Pen Rearing Project.  This is a 100% pay out (we will decide how many places after we get final number of entrants).  

You may begin fishing at 5:30 a.m. but must be in line to weigh your fish in by 3 p.m. at the Port of Rochester Building on the Genesee River.  We will use the same weigh-in location as the LOC.  Look for the big yellow LOC sign on the Port of Rochester Building.  

Please Contact Larry Hammond (Henrybud on LOU) or [email protected].  You can also contact Minion Fly Company on Facebook for information.

Friday's Multi-Species event being held at the Port of Rochester on 6/28/19 is gaining momentum!   How about a nice warm cup of....$200 for the largest salmon, $100 for largest brown trout, $100 for largest lake trout and $100 for largest steelhead trout?  Yep, that's right www.ceilingsbydegeorge.com has put up the money to be awarded ON TOP of the 100% pay out!  Thanks to Double D and Lake Ontario United for all that you do in promoting our awesome fishery!  

The numbers are growing for the Friday Multi-Species event at the Port of Rochester.   To clarify about ports; please fish in Monroe County Waters after 5:30 a.m. and be in line at the Port of Rochester LOC weigh in station by 3 p.m. sharp!  Not a minute after!!!   Remember, DeGeorge Ceilings has put up $200 for largest salmon, $100 for largest lake trout, $100 for largest brown trout and $100 for largest steelhead!  The registration is easy.  Just stop by Mitchel's Bait and Tackle, Southbay Boat and Tackle or B-E Fishing Tackle to sign up and grab some gear.  Support these shops!!! They support us!!!

Please be sure to have your money and registration in by Wednesday at the end of business for the tackle shop you are signing up at.  Contact Mitchel's Bait and Tackle, Southbay Boat and Tackle and B-E Fishing Tackle to find their closing hours on Wednesday, 6/26/19.  After that, it will be up to you to make special arrangements with me (Larry Hammond) via [email protected]  email.  I will not be taking any $ or registrations for the Friday Multi-Species event after noon on Thursday 6/27/19.  

I am excited for a fun day on the water with some excellent anglers!  The Port of Rochester awaits you.

• Like 1

Here's a sneak peak at some of the teams that are already signed up for the Classic.  Some of these are also in the Friday!  Who is in for Friday and Saturday?  

Bullseye

Fly N Fish

Hells Bells

Freedom

Great Lakes Lure Company

Double D

Dandy Eyes

Candy

It's A Fishal

Drag'N Balz

Back N Black

Rochester SportFishing

Missdemeanor 

- Rosebud

- Hookedup

-Reelaxin

-Framer's

-Two Tails

-Fish Fin-Addict 

-Richmond 4

-Chasing Chrome

bff 6 30 17.jpg 9.jpg

bff 6 30 17.jpg 15.jpg

bff 18.jpg

Edited by henrybud

On 6/15/2019 at 11:39 PM, 5 more minutes said:

Is there a rule on what ports you have to leave from?

5 Minutes, I sent you a message several days ago responding this question.  I cut and paste it right from the message and I see that you didn't read it yet.

For the Friday,  I am most concerned for safety of this friendly event.   You must fish in Monroe County waters and be in line by 3 at the Port of Rochester.  So, in a nut shell, the fish must be caught in Monroe County, on your honor, and that's it!  I hope this helps.  I just want everyone to have a great time!

One day away!!!!  I will be collecting registrations and $ today (Thursday 6/27/19) at the following locations and times

- B-E Fishing Tackle at 11 a.m. South Bay Boat and Tackle 11:30 a.m. and Mitchel's Bait and Tackle at 2:45 p.m.  If you're planning on paying after that, you must contact me at 585 851 6383.  I will be at the Port of Rochester today setting up around 3 p.m.  I'm excited for a good turn out and a fun day for everyone.  Please make sure you tell these shops how much you appreciate their help in signing us up.  Support them every chance you can!!!  Good luck everyone and you can check on Facebook "Monroe County Offshore Classic" for other updates stuff.  My email is [email protected]   

Larry