Olcott report June 8. Morning.

We did no good really. Lake was rough with 3 t 4 footers out of the Northeast. We caught 3 shakers and one 12 pounder which we lost at the boat. Started straight out in 270 FOW. Trolled to 320. Nothing. trolled back to 240 and the caught the fish. Trolled at that depth for quite some time after that and caught nothing. Trolled back to about 100 FOW, and nothing. Never saw a fish or bait on the screen. Quit at 1100. There was a boat at cleaning station and they went 11 for 23. Said many were shakers but they did have some nice ones. They said they caught them around 225 to 250. I'm disappointed in the wave forecast, which was totally wrong, as well as the fishing today.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Any time it's an East/Northeast wind you can disregard the wave forecast. It gets rough fast out of that direction. Unless it's under 5 mph be prepared to bounce. Plus the easterly winds generally shut down the bite.

We did no good really. Lake was rough with 3 t 4 footers out of the Northeast. We caught 3 shakers and one 12 pounder which we lost at the boat. Started straight out in 270 FOW. Trolled to 320. Nothing. trolled back to 240 and the caught the fish. Trolled at that depth for quite some time after that and caught nothing. Trolled back to about 100 FOW, and nothing. Never saw a fish or bait on the screen. Quit at 1100. There was a boat at cleaning station and they went 11 for 23. Said many were shakers but they did have some nice ones. They said they caught them around 225 to 250. I'm disappointed in the wave forecast, which was totally wrong, as well as the fishing today.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We were in the same bout. Only landed 1 but it was a nice king. Just shy of 19#. 230 fow on a white crushed glo green dot with a stud fly. Really starting to love that combo. Took 2 big rips before we started to see some 5'ers rolling in. It's too bad it would lay down. Had a good start til we were getting our butts kicked by lady O.

Props go out to the guys that helped the Stipper that had engine trouble and got stuck on the pier going out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That was my buddy’s boat. Fuel pump quit. We’re all in this together. Karma goes a long ways

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Yeah I had just pulled in and he had the boat back on the trailer. I knew it wasn't good seeing him leaving that early. Hopefully everything else was ok. It is such a nice ride. Hopefully he can get back out soon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app