State Police

this is the report I got today off Fox News. trump cancelled the mission 10 minutes before the planes took off. he called one of his top military men and ask him how many lives would be lost if he ordered a strike. 150 lives lost. cancel the mission. one drone shot down is not worth 150 lives. this man cares about humanity. if we hit Iran what do we get out of it nothing. all we do is rebuild them and let our country rot away some more. this man does not play with a loose cannon. he thinks before he  does stuff. that's why he's number one in my book. the people that want a war is the democrats. we have nothing here to loose over a drone. we got Iran where we want them. just wait them out and they will come and talk. 

1 hour ago, cinnamon fish said:

If you actually look at everyday folks tax returns, nearly all middle and lower class folks paid more under Trump, not less.  The only folks that paid significantly less are guys like Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Walmart, and other massive corporations, that are now firing folks, not hiring.  These companies rake in trillions and pay not one dime in taxes.  Then, they treat their employees worse, not better.  A guy making $30,000 - $160,000 a year pays more.  Yet another sham via Trump.

the only guy shaming trump is you. put two thousands in any working class people pocket is a lot of money. if you live in ny that's about a grand in their pocket. you go south you will get the full benefit. give the corporations bigger tax cuts. they will give it to there employees and build more factories in the us. when you tax them they move out. remember the rich put food on our tables not the government. government is mans worst enemy. 

If you actually look at everyday folks tax returns, nearly all middle and lower class folks paid more under Trump, not less.  The only folks that paid significantly less are guys like Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Walmart, and other massive corporations, that are now firing folks, not hiring.  These companies rake in trillions and pay not one dime in taxes.  Then, they treat their employees worse, not better.  A guy making $30,000 - $160,000 a year pays more.  Yet another sham via Trump.

Assuming what you say is true, it won’t matter until the left can come up with a viable platform and more specifically a candidate. They have neither. Polls mean nothing (look at 2016) get ready for four more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

11 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Assuming what you say is true, it won’t matter until the left can come up with a viable platform and more specifically a candidate. They have neither. Polls mean nothing (look at 2016) get ready for four more years.

I agree with all of this.  And yes, I won't be surprised if we get 4 more years.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

we had eight years of government economics under Obama. did it work. he created more welfare and paid people to stay home not to work. this moron claimed to be the man for the middle class. he killed the middle class. what's left of the middle class they paid the bill. he drove out our corporations with foolish regulations that kill  business. you want more of this kind economics. yes we need 6 more years of trump and give me 8 years of pence also. by the time pence is done I will probably be in the bone yard. god help us if we put in another democrat. its time to get rid of them and replace them with a party with common  sense and will honor our bill of rights and constitution.

7 hours ago, Ray4852 said:

what's wrong with wearing a trump hat. fisherman wear different hats all the time. people have trump signs on there cars now. I'm starting to see young people wearing the hats now too.  yes I;m from the far right, very far right. as far as you left wingers go. get an education and pick up a history book and read it. you might have a different opinion about our ways of  thinking and supporting trump. trump is trying to put this country back to the way this country was founded. you people from the far left think this world is all love and fun loving and everything for free. what  makes me laugh when somebody speaks the truth they don't want to hear it.  if you don't like my hat I care less what you think.

I'm far from left wing and I don't mind the hat at all. Just saying that it's a different world now. A text or a phonecall gets somewhere much quicker than a message in a bottle from your quill pen. No reason to be afraid of the things

11 minutes ago, fisherdude said:

I don't think the Republican party should give Trump the nomination just because he's president I think there should be a Republican primary shootout and let the Republican people decide.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

who do you think the Republican Party is, people like me who support trump. theres more trump supporters, more supporters than you think. I run into ages 18 to 25 and most of them are between 55 and 80 years of age who support trump. how I meet them ware my trump hat. they know what kind of man they are dealing with when they come up and talk with me.  we all have the same political views. we are a very potent group. the younger ones are a little different. they come up say they like my hat. they like what trump is doing for them. they all want jobs. they just keep quiet. some of you think I'm radical;. I got news for you. I'm mild compared to what I have run into. if we let the republican establishment pick the candidate they want. you would see a revolution. we put trump in because we are sick and tired of seeing what the two party system is doling to this country. the people are starting to come our way. its getting better out there. people are scared to talk about it. they want some one to lead them. its human nature. the weak will always follow the strong ones. 

14 minutes ago, Hobo said:

As Jay Leno says “there are 249 millionaires in Congress crime does pay!

you are right. do we really need a congress

If you took a big smelly dump in your hat it be the same BS you are selling

who do you think the Republican Party is, people like me who support trump. theres more trump supporters, more supporters than you think. I run into ages 18 to 25 and most of them are between 55 and 80 years of age who support trump. how I meet them ware my trump hat. they know what kind of man they are dealing with when they come up and talk with me.  we all have the same political views. we are a very potent group. the younger ones are a little different. they come up say they like my hat. they like what trump is doing for them. they all want jobs. they just keep quiet. some of you think I'm radical;. I got news for you. I'm mild compared to what I have run into. if we let the republican establishment pick the candidate they want. you would see a revolution. we put trump in because we are sick and tired of seeing what the two party system is doling to this country. the people are starting to come our way. its getting better out there. people are scared to talk about it. they want some one to lead them. its human nature. the weak will always follow the strong ones. 

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app