Helix 9 g3 si di with a second p66 transducer

Netbender

Good Day, 

Has anyone utilized a p66 for a second transducer? I currently have one and I would like to use the lower frequency capability on my new Humminbird. Two transducers the same time, switching back and forth as required. Is this possible? 

Thanks, Dave

I am running a TM150 and a P66 at the same time with no issues. There is minor interference on my dash unit with the TM150, but barely noticable. I have the p66 connected to my unit in the back of the boat set on the low frequency so I can see my rigger weights, and the TM150 is connected to the dash unit running on medium chirp most of the time. If I want to use one of the ducers on all units, I just turn on network sonar on the unit that has that ducer connected to it, which I had to do last year when my 150 popped up at speed and started giving eratic readings. 

I'm sorry, I didn't mention mine are on HDS units, but Humminbird units should be able to do the same. I can tell you that as long as you keep the frequencies far enough apart you shouldn't have a problem. I run my cannon transducer, which is just a bit higher frequency than I run my 66 at, so three ducers working at the same time.