Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Trolling bucket example

I blew up a bucket today trolling into the rough water . I like to keep them out not only to reduce speed but to stabilize the boat  . These are a big a part of my equipment as my rods or downriggers.they are in and out of the water all day .    I store them on my hardtop upside,down on the rocketlaunchers  and the sun probably doesn't help them .  Took me  15 min to make 2 .  Guys ask once in a while so here it is,. 

in Tackle and Techniques

• LOTSA 2020 Salmon School

LOTSA 2020 Salmon School The Lake Ontario Trout & Salmon Association (LOTSA) is proud to (once again) host its well-known in-depth Salmon School on Saturday January 18, 2020. This highly acclaimed school, now in its 13th year, has become the premier Salmon School anywhere in the Great Lakes. What started out as a local event 12 years ago now sees many diehard salmon anglers from across the Great Lakes and Canada attending. New for this year will be a “State of Lake Ontario” ses

in Open Lake Discussion

• Boat guide ons

$25 Buffalo NY area. Work great for front or back guides. I had them on a 2 bunk trailer up front and improved a straight on load by 100%. Can power load by yourself. Fits up to 3.5” wide X 4” tall frame. Prefer pick up.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Take a Vet trolling

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Fishing Videos

• Storing my boat for the winter

Thinking of storing my islander ?outside inside storage is getting to be way too expensive should I leave the cover up and the side curtains and just cover that with a tarp or take the whole cover off then cover it with a tarp     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in This Old Boat