Owasco Lake Charter/info

I am taking a family trip to Owasco Lake July 7th-14th and am taking the boat along. I was wondering if there are any good charters in that area that would mind doing a half day charter so I could pick up on what is working on that lake knowing I would be fishing my own boat the rest of the week. I would be focusing on lakers, browns and rainbows. We are staying toward the North end on Peterson point so I would like to focus on the North end of the lake as long as the fishing is good up there. Any advice on a charter, good spots and lures would be appreciated.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A good starting point is the Boy Scout camp on the east side of lake it’s just north of the yellow cottage with the giant red rooster on their porch(you can’t miss it) that time of the year fish can be found throughout the column anywhere from 70ft out to 140. I’ve always found a variety of Lakers browns and rainbows in that area. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Dont know how your boat is set up but if you could get a hold of John Gaulke at the angling zone .com he could set you up on lakers with jigging techniques and he knows where the pike are also  , I dont know who is doing charters for downrigging over there 

Thanks for the info guys. I've got some PM's from some other members as well with alot of good tips. I feel that I have enough information now that I probably won't do a charter. I have a 4 year old daughter and a son that will be almost two that I am looking forward to taking out for some trips this year. Should be alot of fun.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app