Play Station 3

REELJERKS

Merry Christmas LOU Members!!!!

I am typing this message useing our new playstation 3 160 GB and the new Sony HD TV!!! from the comfort of our living room....Now all I need to find is a few fishing games, hunting??? anyone know of any good ones?

Who else has a PS3? and would like to internet game with me? I only have the game that came with the bundle, Drakes Fortune right now but I am looking for fishing/hunting games.

Santa was very good to me!!!

Mark

Chad;

I bought the Cabela's Dangerous Hunts -2009 game and it's a lot of fun!!... The Rapala Fishing Frenzy - 2009 is my next purchase.

I was going to buy a sony Blu-ray player. When I saw the Sony Play Station 3 and all that it's does so I decided to buy that instead.

Plays Blu-ray disc and up converts regular disc to near Blu-ray quality picture.

Connects to my wireless home network. I can pull up anything on any computer and view on HD TV--- Music, Videos, pictures, ect, ect,ect.

Surf internet and connect to LOU from the comfort of my living room using a wireless keyboard/mouse. Check work calendar, email, favorite web sites!!!

I would recommend that if anyone is in the market to buy a Blu-Ray player buy a play station instead!!!! you can do soooooooooooo much more. :yes:

I just got one for my birthday this past weekend. Picture is awesome! I only have the Madden 2009 football game. After about an hour I decided I'm gonna suck at it for awhile. Too many buttons to learn and that's on the basic level! I'm going to buy a golf game and the fishing game today. I'll let you know how the fishing one turns out.

That sounds really cool Mark. I might have to consider that one. We have the Wii and ps2, but not ps3.

Hey Rick, stop being such a bah humbug!! My kid has Rock Band and that's nowhere near as bad as when he practices his violin :lol: I actually enjoy the noise In the house....long as It's not on Sunday afternoon. Go Eagles :yes:

Mark -

Not only that, but from my understanding..... the BlueRay player that is in the PS3 is actually THE best blueray player on the market today. So on top of all the extra features the PS3 provides, it also has the best BlueRay player available in it.

Chad