Charter fishing recommendation

I live in Rochester and would like to take my son in law on a charter fishing trip on Lake Ontario. Can anyone recommend a charter that provides a great service? I have never chartered before so not sure in what direction to go. Any comments will be much appreciated. 

Silver Fox charters. Scott and Hans Bensch. First class all the way, friendly and out of Sandy Creek in Hamlin.
You won’t be sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Some good Rochester choices are:

Sure Strike Charters

Hooked Up Charters

Class A Sportfishing

Right now most charters look like hero's becasue the fishing is so good. The guys I listed are experienced enough and verstile to get you on fish even on tough years. 

8 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

Some good Rochester choices are:

Sure Strike Charters

Hooked Up Charters

Class A Sportfishing

Right now most charters look like hero's becasue the fishing is so good. The guys I listed are experienced enough and verstile to get you on fish even on tough years. 

I'm with Rick on these guys.  Quality captains with big comfy boats!

I went out with Candy earlier this spring and we boated 27 salmon.  It was awesome!  I have also been out several times with Jammer Charters 585-705-3556 and have had similar results.  Jeff always gets on a good bite!  Andy Chernoble of Chinook Charters 585-820-8600 is another great captain and a real gentleman.  Sam Zucco of Dream Catcher Charters is another successful captain - 585-314-2407.  Confused yet?