Deep V Aluminum

Do you troll with the 90 Honda or do you run a Kicker or electric? 
Troll with kicker. But have trolled with the main too. I have a 24v electric that handles the auto pilot. Great setup imo. Especially for a rook like me.

I had one for 5 years. Handles rough water great and the tracks make customizing easy. Ihad endless trouble with my trailer. I would not buy one again due to the platform in back. It makes fishing a pain. Id rather have an open back. 

4 hours ago, cedarswamp said:

Quite a few issues there , i'm seeing! That wide 8'6" Beam is so attracting too

I think that the majority of these leak issues that Tracker had are behind them. 

Something to keep in mind is that Tracker sells more aluminum fishing boats across the country than any other manufacture every year. 

This has nothing to do with quality but exposure, sell more boats have more issues. = More people talking about their issues.

Link below to my experience with the 18WT Targa. Bought it new in fall 2011 and never had any real issues to speak of. Have since upgraded to a West Coast style boat. 

Edited by rookie fisherman

I fished out of a friend's 16ft deep V Polar Craft a bunch of times from 2004-2007. It was a very solid boat and great to fish out of.

We didn't troll on Lake Ontario with it but we fished some choppy water in Chaumont Bay.

Edited by Todd in NY

There was a guy from NH selling a nice looking Lund Sport Angler on here last year. Don't know if he sold it or not. They are wide, deep, stable boats. Looked in great shape. Good luck,    Matt