Refurbished fish finders

Personally never have used a refurb fish finder. If I was going to I would make sure it was refurbished by the factory or an authorized retailer. I have seen a lot of "seller refurbished" items on ebay that I would prolly avoid.

Great point . No telling what you would get!

Personally never have used a refurb fish finder. If I was going to I would make sure it was refurbished by the factory or an authorized retailer. I have seen a lot of "seller refurbished" items on ebay that I would prolly avoid.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A few years ago I bought a Factory Reconditioned Humminbird with a great price and 6 months warranty instead of the standard 1 year warranty for a new one.  I bought it in the spring so I had factory warranty for the whole season so not much difference in coverage considering the downtime we have in winter.  The only thing I could find with it that the looked altered was the plastic screen cover had been sanded in the center where there a casting mark. Have had no issues with it and still using it. Important to buy with a manufacturer warranty and to be sure you use the product during the warranty period.