Quick solo trip this morning. Lines in at 730. Spent a half hour looking for Browns with no luck. Slid out to 100 and the screen lit up. Pulled lines at ten and went four for six. One dink king, one laker. One king around 12 pounds and one around 20 that ran 600 feet of line on its first run.

Boat ran the way it should and it was a beautiful morning. Wish I’d had more time but it was great to get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

Quick solo trip this morning. Lines in at 730. Spent a half hour looking for Browns with no luck. Slid out to 100 and the screen lit up. Pulled lines at ten and went four for six. One dink king, one laker. One king around 12 pounds and one around 20 that ran 600 feet of line on its first run.
Boat ran the way it should and it was a beautiful morning. Wish I’d had more time but it was great to get out.

Where abouts in in front of Braddock's when people say they are fishing in front of Braddock's is it directly in front to the east of it or to the west of it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had a great trip last night. Went 12 for 14.. had a triple and a double. we hunted from 180 to 90fow. 95-110 was best. Tons of marks. only 1 big pod of bait. riggers down 65 and 80. divers down 270-290. Coppers did well in 300 and 400 lengths.mostly a meat and fly bite. Lance 2 face paddle with Attomik stud fly in the sun and then glow hammer once the sun got low with a white 2 face spinny. A-TOM-MIK meat rigs in stud, davis destroyer, and a chrome one that i cant remember the name off. 65 Rigger had 50 degree water. Made it from port to wautoma shoals and back

the 22lb king we kept was full of Alewives 

Thanks for the info @whaler1

• Like 1

Where abouts in in front of Braddock's when people say they are fishing in front of Braddock's is it directly in front to the east of it or to the west of it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pretty much straight out, east of lighthouse, west of the ponds.