Chautauqua Showdown muskies inc Chapter 69

Just a reminder that we have the Chautauqua Showdown a little over a week away!!! There has been a ton of people signing up for the early registration through our website which is awesome!!! Early registration and eligibility for the free Musky Innovations rod will close next Wednesday night so if you are planning on early registration and a chance to win a kick ass rod don't wait to the last minute. You can preregister on our website at www.nymusky.com we will also be holding preregistration at Chautauqua Reel Outdoors Friday night from 5-6pm and also handing out buttons to those who preregistered online along with tshirt orders. After we take of those things we will be having a small meeting on how the lake has been fishing and what to expect. We are also going to have registration the day of the tournament which has changed from the flyer instead of Mayville we will have registration from 6am-7am at PRENDERGAST LAUNCH which will be the only launch available this year. Sorry for the change but please let all others that plan on registering the day of the tournament to report to Prendergast Launch and NOT Mayville, thank you! After the tournament concludes we will be meeting back at Chautauqua Reel Outdoors for the weigh in, cookout, raffle table, and awards!! All other info can be found on our website including pdf forms for release forms, fish entry forms, and the rules for the tournament. With the amount of people that will be coming we are asking that you please read the rules before hand and ask any questions prior to the start of the tournament, have your release forms filled out for all anglers competing, and fish entry form so everything goes quickly and smooth. Thanks everyone and we are very excited to see you in a week or so!!! This should be a fantastic tournament!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome time. My godmother came up from southern Illinois where I'm from and fished with us for her 1st ever musky attempt. Her first fish was 1" short of the big fish for the tourney while capturing 2nd place with a few smaller ones.

Clint Nicholson and the other board members worked their tales off to make sure we had a smooth running and fun event.

If ya didn't make it to the event u missed out on the largest musky tourney we have ever had , 146 excited n talented anglers. 20190629_091021(1).thumb.jpeg.96714790429c942f50e43c7af23d4fcf.jpeg26564455035150.thumb.jpeg.486390a70e1a45a83b5e9220edd12331.jpeg20190629_130419.thumb.jpeg.78350c8ad161a815b73fec10f8e1a7cf.jpeg20190629_113120.thumb.jpeg.1ff496bcb463828c8cf9a6b47df78dc8.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app