Port of Rochester and ibay skunked!!!

On 6/20/2019 at 2:29 PM, bettieanne said:

Hes in his 20s ( my guess) we were all untouchable then! We need to stay together as this is a dyeing breed. Youngsters now days would rather watch people live their lives thru technology instead of do it!! Just go to a boat launch and look at the age. Dont try walleye fishing bud , u ask anyone anything and all you get is...well in the water... yep that's where I caught it. Most salmon guys are more than generous

Sent from my SM-J327V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Let's All wish the young Buck nothing but best of Luck and I think we all admire his enthusiasm. Good things will come his way, Gill-T had some excellent, experienced advice for him, all comes with Years and Maturity. Honestly hope your future Dreams come to the fullest Baitballin86 and best of Luck this fishing year...........PD  

I started in my 20’s too. In the mid 80’s. I was a good listener and loved learning from Don Whitenight (Microwave) Mario Barbera(Evil Eye) Chic Strebb (Pool Shark) Carlie Chick (King Salmon)and Bucky Phillips.

If you’re nice and respectful great things happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

IMG_2831.JPG
Met Patsy Distaffen in 2001 when Billy won a youth division on an NK. He provided me with prototypes of new stuff till he died.
Mike Ayotte at Captains Cove gave me stuff he painted or striped, new stuff to his store that he wanted field tested.
People will help you a lot. Key is to be nice, helpful and show respect and appreciation.

• Like 1

Ok everyone, i think he's had enough of a spanking. Let's all just move forward and hope all this has given everyone a learning experience. Let's all just enjoy the lake and put this post behind us. We all have misspoken a time or two. The lake is producing great numbers. This is the time for new and old to hone their skills. Happy fishing to all. It's GB oing to be another great year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I started in my 20’s too. In the mid 80’s. I was a good listener and loved learning from Don Whitenight (Microwave) Mario Barbera(Evil Eye) Chic Strebb (Pool Shark) Carlie Chick (King Salmon)and Bucky Phillips.

If you’re nice and respectful great things happen.

Wow, buck Phillip’s. What a guy. Everyone here should spend an hour or so listening to some of his knowledge. They don’t make em like that anymore.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ITS A FISHAL said:

Ok everyone, i think he's had enough of a spanking. Let's all just move forward and hope all this has given everyone a learning experience. Let's all just enjoy the lake and put this post behind us. We all have misspoken a time or two. The lake is producing great numbers. This is the time for new and old to hone their skills. Happy fishing to all. It's GB oing to be another great year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

X2

I've only been on this forum for a few years, getting into this sport later in life (60 now). I've learned so much from others here, and look for the latest reports whenever I head out. I've never read such a disrespectful post in the time I've been on here. What happened to common decency, respect for others and knowing when to bite your lip? Kudos to the experts here who can brush off the trash talk with some class and not get turned off from continuing to help others.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, King Buffalo said:

yeah. I neve did figure that out. East winds means I stay home. havent cracked the code on that yet

How do you catch fish in an East wind? Drag cowbells on the bottom for lakers?

Baitballer - once you learn to respect the lake and the folks who live and love the fishing sports as you do and this will make you a better fisherman. Scott is a decent guy and so are many other good guys out there. I would apologize to everyone and start over. It’s a big pond out there and you will need to rely on folks when you are out there by yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1