Braddock Bay Wed June 19 Morning

Launched at Braddock around 7:15 and went straight out to 80 ft of water based on reports posted from earlier in the week.  Began setting up around 7:45-8:00 and first fish (laker) came around 8:15 on rigger set at 85.  Then did a king at same depth about 20 minutes later.  Did a steady pick for the next 2.5 to 3 hrs finishing with a total of 3 lakers, 2 kings and 2 cohos.  Moved one rigger down to 100 ft and had 2nd line stacked about 20 ft above it.  Other rigger at 70 with 2nd line about 20 ft about that.  Ran spoons all morning with black/green NK28 doing 5 of the 7 fish and a black with gold/silver ladder back doing the other 2.   Fished between 80 and 130 ft depth most of the time with most of the fish coming at the 90-110 ft depth.  It was a beautiful day on a very calm lake.  No photos to share right now.

where to you launch at Braddocks Bay. Being an Eastsider i always launch at Bear Creek.  Since it is down to one launch and i want to fish Sunday night i thought i would try someplace else. As on the Weekends in nice weather the Launch at Bear Creek is a Zoo. thanks ahead of time

marina on the west side of the bay.  Get off at Manitou Beach Rd, take a right.  Quarter mile on the right.  $4 to put in, $4 to pull out.  good launch and a short ride to the mouth of the bay.

8 hours ago, whaler1 said:

marina on the west side of the bay.  Get off at Manitou Beach Rd, take a right.  Quarter mile on the right.  $4 to put in, $4 to pull out.  good launch and a short ride to the mouth of the bay.

Is there a cash machine to take money or do you have to wait until a certain time