Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

nice report! some huge lakers there!! i fish out of Toronto mostly. only out twice so far this year. hard to find launches in decent shape to get out with the water level so high! the two times i did get out, there wasn't too much action with either the salmon or rainbows! managed to land 4 of 5, biggest was a seventeen pound king, over the two trips. that was a couple of weeks ago and the water was quite cold. the good thing about that was.... there weren't too many fleas in the water! i will most likely give it another whirl in a week or two. good luck out there! i will post a pic if i get some!

On 6/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, ysartan said:

Started around 6 am, tried 80-150FOW, changed lures, no hits, 9-30am went west, and finished 4/4, all Lakers, west from Oakville.

Biggest was 25lb.IMG-20190622-WA0009.jpegIMG-20190622-WA0004.jpegIMG-20190622-WA0000.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What lure you used before and after?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• June king of kings action recap

Hey guys,   Heres our latest clip from the king of kings tournament from this June. We had a tougher go but we managed a few fish into the box. Congrats to team underdogs for taking the win on this one!     Good luck this weekend to all you south shore boys!   Dan

in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars

• Olcott June 27

Went out in the morning, about 615 am. Went East towards stack. Started in 106 FOW. Trolled for half mile or mile then cut to North. Trolled out to 350 then back into 150 again. Very slow day for us. We had a 209 cooper. A 300 copper. A 10 color lead. Riggers at various depths from 55 to 100. Two dipsey rods at 150 to 180. Tried varying speed using the hunt mode of the itroll. Used spoons and FF. Saw no bait balls. Saw a few fish not many. All we caught was 4 steelhead. At the ramp another fish

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• June kings - good action

Hey guys, We had a quite a few great days on Lake o for big kings a few weeks back and i was finally able to put this new mooching reel to work!  Heres the clip Thanks for watching, Dan

in Fishing Videos

• Oswego County Fishing Report for June 28, 2019

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on June 28, 2019.   Free Fishing Weekend – New York State residents can fish for free June 29-30, 2019. No fishing license is required.   Notice: Due to high water levels, a local state of emergency order for a “No Wake Zone” has been established for boats 1,000 feet from the Lake Ontario shoreline and tributaries. All motorized boats within 1,000 feet

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Oswego County Fishing Report for June 25, 2019

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on June 25, 2019.   Notice: Due to high water levels, a local state of emergency order for a “No Wake Zone” has been established for boats 1,000 feet from the Lake Ontario shoreline and tributaries. All motorized boats within 1,000 feet of the shoreline and within these waterways must operate at an idle speed.     Lake Ontario/Oswego River report:

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports