Live report for the oak tomorrow morning 6/27 let get em!!!!father and son!!!

Launching at 530am possible east heading all the way to sandy creek stay tuned the rookie is back at it. Last Friday went 5for 7 4 kings and one steelhead. Between me and my dad i think i will be performing him. Going to try the new swarm flasher some brads meat baits using sardines for meat at Mitchell's bait shop 8$ for 15 whole sardines.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Struck out had two on and that was it bite was really slow but I spent some good time hanging out with you old man talked to other fishermen at the Docks no one caught much of anything now it's off to Seneca Lake next week for five or six days I will het some good lake trout fishing in hopefully i will get into some perch I will post my report for all of you to read hopefully no more striking out until next time tight lines

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

18 hours ago, Fishnut said:

We’ll be going out of the oak Saturday morning. Any suggestions on a starting point would be greatly appreciate?? Haven’t been up since early spring brown fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'd go straight out to 75, set lines and head east, run a spread from bottom to 40 down. If screen is poor, troll straight out, changing the depths of your presentations every 15 feet increase in FOW. If screen is not poor but no action then zig zag from 100-75. If no action troll straight out. Run a mixture of meat and spoons

• Like 1