FEELER: trade Honda 15 for a 9.9

I may just re prop, but been doing a lot of walleye trips and the 15hp has been a bit much to dial it down to under 2, especially if I'm trolling with the wind.

I'm not looking to sell it, unless I found one I'm interested in.

It's a 1999 Honda 4 stroke, long shaft, electric start, BAAL. Runs like a top and starts easy. Prop/lower/etc all in great shape. There is no tiller handle but I do have a separate control box with cables ( I just have it hooked to troll master ).

I'm looking for a 9.9 or 8hp similar in age, no older. Potentially I can come up with a few bucks if it's newer but I 100% want to stick with a Honda. Don't care about elec start. Has to be long shaft. Let me know if there's any interest out there.

I have a small trolling plate that may work for you

I may just re prop, but been doing a lot of walleye trips and the 15hp has been a bit much to dial it down to under 2, especially if I'm trolling with the wind.

I'm not looking to sell it, unless I found one I'm interested in.

It's a 1999 Honda 4 stroke, long shaft, electric start, BAAL. Runs like a top and starts easy. Prop/lower/etc all in great shape. There is no tiller handle but I do have a separate control box with cables ( I just have it hooked to troll master ).

I'm looking for a 9.9 or 8hp similar in age, no older. Potentially I can come up with a few bucks if it's newer but I 100% want to stick with a Honda. Don't care about elec start. Has to be long shaft. Let me know if there's any interest out there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I am in the Finger Lakes but will be in the buffalo area starting Tuesday for the fourth motor was off our sailboat has not many hours on it not sure what year it is