I may just re prop, but been doing a lot of walleye trips and the 15hp has been a bit much to dial it down to under 2, especially if I'm trolling with the wind.

I'm not looking to sell it, unless I found one I'm interested in.

It's a 1999 Honda 4 stroke, long shaft, electric start, BAAL. Runs like a top and starts easy. Prop/lower/etc all in great shape. There is no tiller handle but I do have a separate control box with cables ( I just have it hooked to troll master ).

I'm looking for a 9.9 or 8hp similar in age, no older. Potentially I can come up with a few bucks if it's newer but I 100% want to stick with a Honda. Don't care about elec start. Has to be long shaft. Let me know if there's any interest out there.

I have a small trolling plate that may work for you

I may just re prop, but been doing a lot of walleye trips and the 15hp has been a bit much to dial it down to under 2, especially if I'm trolling with the wind.

I'm not looking to sell it, unless I found one I'm interested in.

It's a 1999 Honda 4 stroke, long shaft, electric start, BAAL. Runs like a top and starts easy. Prop/lower/etc all in great shape. There is no tiller handle but I do have a separate control box with cables ( I just have it hooked to troll master ).

I'm looking for a 9.9 or 8hp similar in age, no older. Potentially I can come up with a few bucks if it's newer but I 100% want to stick with a Honda. Don't care about elec start. Has to be long shaft. Let me know if there's any interest out there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app