Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 1985 Crestliner Sabre and all fishing gear

21 ft. with cudi cabin. 120HP Johnson outboard motor. 9.9 Nissan Kicker. 2 down riggers. 2 planer boards and wheels/lines. 10 Okuma reels w/ rods. Tons of flashers, spoons, dispy divers, and other tackle. Fish hawk with probe for depth, current, temp. Lowrance navigator. Radio and stereo. This is a solid fishing boat that has done amazing over the years. Get it before it’s too late!!! Read Less     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app   IMG_6171.heic I

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• Oswego County Fishing Report for September 19, 2019: Lake Fishing, Harbor Fishing and More

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on September 19, 2019.   Lake Ontario/Oswego River report:   According to Capt. Andy Bliss of Chasin’ Tail Adventures:   The lake fishing out of Oswego is still good. A small pod of salmon have moved into the harbor area. So you can fish the harbor for spawning fish or head offshore for next year’s class of salmon and steelhead. If you are loo

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Fishing Lures Big Jon Dipseys

A bundle Dipsy Divers Assortment of Lures some of lures are still in sealed package   A bundle $25. Will ship from Springfield Massachusetts or.you can pick them up   Shipping $10. Cash or Money Order     Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Welcome to Lake Ontario United - Fishing Forum