Henderson or Shipping Lane reports?

Have friends coming up from Pa Thursday and Friday, would like to get them on a salmon or 2 any new info on whats working and depth?

Figure to put a Laker or 2 in their cooler too 

We fished out of stoney point light house out to the finger yesterday 5 releases 3 fish. Fished today never saw blank screens like the last 2 days!! Bait balls all over as 30 to 40ft with little to no fish around. Saw 3 charters out there today as we launched from Henderson hoping to pick up a few lakers. Never moved a rod. To add more salt to my wounds got caught on something 70ft down in 135 at the end of the trench lost my probe, torpedo and all my cable🤕🤕 that hurt must of been a sunken log or whatever cause into reverse quick nothing could be done to stop the spool coming off😠😠!! Well gonna hit tomorrow early till noon then headed back home till more fish are in the NE LAKEO.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Xxx said:

We fished out of stoney point light house out to the finger yesterday 5 releases 3 fish. Fished today never saw blank screens like the last 2 days!! Bait balls all over as 30 to 40ft with little to no fish around. Saw 3 charters out there today as we launched from Henderson hoping to pick up a few lakers. Never moved a rod. To add more salt to my wounds got caught on something 70ft down in 135 at the end of the trench lost my probe, torpedo and all my cable🤕🤕 that hurt must of been a sunken log or whatever cause into reverse quick nothing could be done to stop the spool coming off😠😠!! Well gonna hit tomorrow early till noon then headed back home till more fish are in the NE LAKEO.

That sucks you lost your probe.  I'm hearing reports that kings are coming out at the shipping lane wall.  Also kings are showing up at the Henchens cleaning station.  With the lake temps  a little behind this year I bet the next couple weeks more salmon will move into the area, Mountain, south of Galloo island etc.  It's only a matter of time 

Fished the west side of Galloo today from 7am to 1. Moved around from 80-170 ft. Some marks at 130. One solid hook up that we lost after a few minutes on a mag size blue Daulphin. Did not see any bait entire time we were out. Got all the way out only to realize batteries were not in the probe so fishing blind for the most part. Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

All we found was 43* temp from 30ft to 141* all over didnt want to make the run to the lane with only one rigger and no probe. Ive got a set of marlin series and a set of mag 20's I guess i have to pension my mag 10's never left me down and more my speed!! SLOOOW. LOL

fished 6 til 930 from wall west for salmon, FF, spoons whatever, never moved a rod, some decent bait fish pods....threw cowbells on and picked a few lakers for the guys to take back to PA,  Try again tomorrow