Mexico in front of plant

I think that that banner is probably the reason why the fishing was hard. That thing is like a sail. You either go too fast or too slow.

As for what it says, well, to me it's like this. When I fish 2 miles off shore, the last thing I want to be reminded of ( on a big banner no less) is political mumbo jumbo. Please stick it in your yard and keep it there.

Nope, your boat, fly your flag. More likely Antifa (scum, sea fleas lamprey) assaulted the quality fish that attempted to bite your lures. Well known fact they’re all about taking away choices and acting aggressively while they preach tolerance.

Perhaps one of them was offended by the pattern on one of your lures and felt triggered.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

Nope, your boat, fly your flag. More likely Antifa (scum, sea fleas lamprey) assaulted the quality fish that attempted to bite your lures. Well known fact they’re all about taking away choices and acting aggressively while they preach tolerance.

Perhaps one of them was offended by the pattern on one of your lures and felt triggered.

I fish very often with a person who voted to make America great again. We get along great and respect each other's opinion, but when we are on the boat we do not talk ,think or refer to politics,because that is not what we are there for. ( Well, not completely true. When one of us catches a slimer and it craps its dreck all over the deck, we sometimes call it after that guy's favorite politician).

Edited by rolmops
  • Like 2

And I respect that. I also respect those that have anti Trump, pro Bernie , etc etc.
“Let your freak flag fly”.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 8:48 AM, p3434 said:

Fished 7/2 . 170-270 fow. Out in 230 big trash line in water . Went 5-6 . Riggers down 75-90 took fish . 10 color lead core took a steely. Fishing was tough didn’t mark many fish .

7/3 fished till noon same area 0-2 . Dropped both of them . One on dipsey 240 FF, the other 10 color with spoon. Tough fishing . IMG_3310.thumb.JPG.1834f317ddf0bd60b6c6f30e354330a1.JPGIMG_3309.thumb.JPG.5cf6ab261e7a948e655096c62401926c.JPGIMG_3308.thumb.JPG.8638cd41b0db187f4050300e7d617344.JPGIMG_3306.thumb.JPG.cced9f67ef5cc127f22cd597b30bc760.JPGIMG_3305.thumb.JPG.ecb1dcd086a6aee97364bb2aef22d467.JPG

Love it. Nice job on the banner.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, rolmops said:

I fish very often with a person who voted to make America great again. We get along great and respect each other's opinion, but when we are on the boat we do not talk ,think or refer to politics,because that is not what we are there for. ( Well, not completely true. When one of us catches a slimer and it craps its dreck all over the deck, we sometimes call it after that guy's favorite politician).

That’s you, we talk politics, have to get rid of the swamp rep and democraps

Edited by thork9
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Isn't John Bolton the definition of swamp?

Read Kurt Vonnegut's "Breakfast of Champions" and that will remind you of what John Bolton is about (The parts dealing with economy and how it is kept at a high level)). Then do some reading about Leon Strauss (university of Chicago) whom Bolton is a disciple of.

Edited by rolmops

Its amazing that just out of pure hatred for the man, the democrats are more than willing to sell this country out...Free health care for Illegals? Reparations?? Who in their right mind would be for this??

Its amazing that just out of pure hatred for the man, the democrats are more than willing to sell this country out...Free health care for Illegals? Reparations?? Who in their right mind would be for this??

Illegal immigrants are welcome according to the Democrats they look at each one as a vote . Illegal immigrants have more rights and privileges than a US citizen. Soon they will get a free home with 5 acres....

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, pieman9155 said:

hows the launch mexico bay come up tommorrow

I was there last weekend and water is still high, you will need boots. Still just the center two lanes on either side of the floating dock open. It's maybe gone down an inch or two since it's max but def still high.

Hi PD.

Tough fishing, I hope to get up there again late summer and share your misery.

Regarding your banner...

Our forefathers fought and died for the right for you to wave that flag any way you want.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I don't hate him either.

But that's not relevant to the topic.

We (fishermen, republicans, democrats, whatever) don't have a problem until you CAN'T wave that banner.
That day will be a dark day in the US of A.

If flying that flag makes your heart go pitter-patter, then fly on, my friend.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 10:21 AM, Gill-T said:

Nice mixed bag. However, you should consider naming your boat “Kool-Aid” or perhaps “sinking ship”. I also have some swamp land to sell you lol. 

every body is entitled to their opinion.  I don't think we should be bashing one another over who we support and who we don't.  

I think he had a great day ( and a great banner ) 

5 hours ago, Fishnut said:

every body is entitled to their opinion.  I don't think we should be bashing one another over who we support and who we don't.  

I think he had a great day ( and a great banner ) 

Just ball busting fishnut. 

• Like 1

Went out tues day went 4-6 200ft, 70 and 90 on balls SD white with white fly, and white SD w green spots, no spoon bite , we were out mid day all fish caught between 2pm and 5pm .All caught by plant, not marking much only in the area we caught them. Saw a boat out there with TRUMP flag a flying so we had to up are big American flag. Oh forgot 20 lbs biggest 15 lbs the smallest.

Edited by thork9
  • Like 1