Crazy day out of sandy

First day with big boat after my new electronic ignition.  Many thanks to Tommy at East Fork pro for a great job . 

How lucky are we to have a honorable guy with his experience that treats us fairly ? 

Got out first light . 1 medium king and lost 2 more . All  on dipsy with flasher and my rig . Hits were at 130 ft dipsy at  220 . No hits on spoons or riggers . 

Here comes the crazy part  . On the way home in front of the Hamlin fire hall I drive up on a guy walking into traffic buck naked , junk hanging out in front of God and everybody Holding a big Gray Tomcat .  I had to stop and drive around him . He would not  get out of the way . 

Now that's,something you don't see,everyday . 

He went out for a little pussy??  If you watch PD live on the television you will see this is more common than you think. The opioid epidemic has ruined whole towns. 

I saw the cops all staked out just prior to the convenience store around noon when I stopped to get a drink after scrubbing the boat. I wondered what was going on.

We were two for five this morning, nothing big. It's like a ghost town out there.