Dan Keating and Dave Mull GLA Super Salmon Clinic

REELJERKS

Mark,

I won't be there but I've heard him talk before and he's great...I'm bummed that one of his topics is "offshore steelehead fishing" as I thought I was the only one that knew about that...lol. Last year it seemed like we were the only boat out deep in the late summer while everyone else was in tight around the river......

Nonetheless, Dan is a great speaker.....make sure you ask him about 12# test.

Happy New Year Mark - see ya in the spring at Mayer's

- Chris

I have a seat reserved, but some of my team can't make It now due to commitments ( I won't mention any names Jeff :P ) so I'm on the fence. Depends on getting someone to do the 6 hr ride with me.....hint hint Dieselhp

Further update. For those of you considering doing the 2 day weekend (Keating/Mull on Saturday and the Expo on Sunday). We have arranged a special "LOTSA Fishing Expo" rate at the Lockport Holiday Inn for $60.00 a room. Info is available on the LOTSA Website main page at http://www.lotsa.org/index2.htm

Tim

I have a seat reserved, but some of my team can't make It now due to commitments ( I won't mention any names Jeff :P ) so I'm on the fence. Depends on getting someone to do the 6 hr ride with me.....hint hint Dieselhp

Lets see the weather

I know Ray My truck can't handle the snow.

Rod, Sorry to hear you can't make it. Was looking forward to meeting you and some of the others. Anyways, I'm planning on attending ( already have 3 spots held) as long as we don't get hammered with snow like we did the other day. It close to a 4 hour trip for me. -Duane