7/6

Bald Eagle Tournament Series

First off congratulations to Legacy in the 1st place win. Such a close tournament!

Always Something was less than 1/2lb behind the leader. We managed to put 3 nice fish in the boat but we needed just a little more weight. We left dock at 5 and headed towards the nose. I decided our game plan was to go past all the cold inside water and work out deeper. We fished 180-325fow just east of the nose all day. And 265-280 was our best water. Our Minion Meat Carbon 14 with the custom Minion Black Glow paddle was the only rod that fired more than once. I had that rigger set between 90-100 all day. That took our first and biggest king. Around 21-22lbs. Then after that Dreamweaver spoons took the other fish. One nice king on a rigger with Sea Sick Waddler Mag spoon. And the other king was on a 10 color on Salmon Candy Mag. All the fish came in a very small area. But over a Long day of trolling. We didn't put a lot of fish in the boat but we did put the ones that count. Always a great tournament and was happy to get paid and add some points to the overall tournament. Good luck out to everyone for the rest of the year.

Side note ..our final fish came on the Salmon Candy spoon....and the hook held on for dear life as that fish screamed out some line. But we managed to still land it!IMG_20190707_085953_132.jpegFB_IMG_1562505149963.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2