SLR is starting to produce

Kevin J Legg

I've been out a few times this week and been able to put fish in the boat each outing. Not a hot bite as fish are scattered but with some searching you can find some. Limited out last night in 3 hours of fishing.IMG_5464.thumb.JPG.00155f9b374600a4963048dd80589408.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

IMG_5461.JPG

Caught a pair last night trolling deep divers. Fish I caught were suspended in 35 fow. It's still rather hit and miss for me as I'm having to work for my fish but have been able to boat 9 in the last 4 outings.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Job!! Can't wait. Heading up to Kring Pt soon. Planning on 7 nights on  the river again. Last summer was a struggle. Couldn't boat a walleye. Did great on smallies and perch. Just couldn't get the eyes to bite. They were there though. Saw them stacked in 60' on my machine, and pulled the camera through them. Couple of BIG fish. Tracked my baits. Even smacked and hit them a couple times, but no hookups. Praying for better trips this time. But plenty of fun none the less. Oh, except for the 2 nites last year when the bugs thought I was sugar water. lmao.

Tight lines!

• 1 month later...

Heading up tomorrow for 6 days on Goose Bay. After my August skunk, gonna try more techniques and not let myself get hung up on any one. Plan is to troll bbs w sticks on one, and worm harness on other, flat lines w ddivers till I can hopefully find a good ledge. Then drop shot or jig, drifting over same. Also just because i find a spot were machine lights up with them, not gonna stay on non-biting fish lol, like I did in August. Tight lines to all. Will report back here.

Was out trolling floating stick baits off a bbncer, and one deepdiver on flatline. Worked 20' to 50' edges. Trolled upstream at .9 and drifted down at 1.3 to 1.5 (wind n current only). No takers tonight. Rain may dirty up the clear water tomorrow i fear, but cannot change weather. Back at it tomorrow. Gonna get some live bait to fill out menu.

Edited by hntnfsh00
Spell check