SLR is starting to produce

Kevin J Legg

That's awesome! Tonight had fish all over screen n they just wouldnt bite. Fished near Kring and Ironsides.
Not sure how I did t get a bite w screen lit up like this LMAO
20190923_202317.thumb.jpg.3d2bafd5fffdec840cc7b2c05500046d.jpg

IMG_0130.JPGAdjustments.JPG
Took my sister and her husband out Thursday evening and my brother and his wife out Friday morning with same results.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 2

Nice fish!! Alas I now will have to wait for spring and next fall to come back. Down on Long Island, my best fishing season of the year is about to start! Long Island Sound Blackfish (Tautog) season. This VERY hard fighting member of the Wrasse family, can seriously but a bend in a stiff spinning rod! In October they can be caught in extremely shallow water in the rocks (8' to 12'or less). Last year 50+ fish days were not uncommon keeping allowed 3. Plus best eating fish in saltwater in many opinions. Good luck to you all up in the North Country for rest of year. I will be trying to follow along closely to try and learn more and get a keeper next year.

And THANKS TO ALL for all the info and help. 

Bill Morrison

• Like 2

12 hours ago, leadhead said:

I couldn’t convince anybody to night fish for eyes (they wanted to go to cavallarios)but I’ll be looking out for Kevins posts to give it a try next year. Thanks to everyone who helped with tips or reports. We did have a blast catching bass pike and panfishIMG_6566.JPGIMG_6553.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's what it's all about!! Makes us keep coming back for more!