Unattended lines bait fishing with big baits.  I found a giant fish trap full of gamefish including a 9lb walleye.  Castnetting for bait and keeping eyes and tigers as well.  I see tons of short tigers get hauled in...try to educate some if they will listen and I turn in the rest.  I can think of a few I won't mention as someone will get a bad idea and have to try it themselves.  

Guys who think musky fishing is about smoking weed all day and driving around impaired and forget that they are putting others at risk.  Guys fishing Quebec or ontario waters without a the proper lic.  Guys constantly worried about everyone else when they should be looking in the mirror.  Too much musky bs not enough musky fishing.

I was fishing the white bass run at dale hollow one yr and 2 guys was running gill nets. they had one below us and one above us. every time we caught a couple of fish they jumped in there boat and ran up and down the river then ran the nets. when it started raining they went inside a make do shelter the made out of plastic. the rain muddied the water and the fish stopped biting. the next morning we went in to the dock and talked with the owner. about an hour later the dnr pulled up to the dock with one guy handcuffed in the front with coolers of fish and nets. he called in and said he needed a john doe warrant for the other guy that got away and a search warrant for there cabin. i'll never know how the dnr came to find out about them and what they were doing, LOL.

2 hours ago, White Wolf said:

Watched jet skier smuggling people across the border in December! Took video of the act and his truck as he loaded back up and was going to talk to BP as they usually sit at my boat launch, but they got him eventually.

Jet skier in December? Seems like it should look a little out of place.