Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FINALLY got the project boat I bough over the winter mostly finished here’s some pics of the almost finished product , as promised. IMG_0920.JPGIMG_0929.JPGIMG_0935.JPGIMG_0931.JPGIMG_0930.JPGIMG_0934.JPGIMG_0929.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Looks great! Lot of work paid off. Hope you get it bloody soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Great job on the boat! Best of luck this year.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Savage 220

Just wondering what slugs you guys would recommend? And do you prefer 3” or 2 3/4”? Just picked one up, and can’t wait to put it to work.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Big / Small Game

• 22' Sea Nymph GLS

I have a 1988 22' Sea Nymph Great Lakes Special with a 140 Mercruiser in it for sale. Runs great. New throttle control/cables, new shift cable, new alternator,  motor coupler, rebuilt carb, new marine radio, 2 year old high top canvas with back drop and curtains, a lowrance fish finder, 2 year old propeller, batteries. All aluminum boat even underneath the floor is aluminum with foam insulation don't have to worry about any rot with wood. Just painted the floor with tan grip paint so no slipping

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Grady White Bimini 220 Transom Replacement

I'm replacing Transom. 1983 boat. All the plywood is soaked and much of it is rotten. I cut away the inside bucket. A good tutorial on this same boat can be found here: http://bateau2.com/howto/transom_repair/index.php     I am following the same process.   I also did another complete transom and floor in another boat that I posted to this forum too.    For this Grady White, I  Ripped out all the old fiberglass and plywood. Made new plywood using 3/4 marine grade. Drilled all

in This Old Boat

• Sea Nymph GLS 220

Just picked up a new ( to me ) boat. Took owners word that it was winterized 3 years ago ( last time on the water). Mercruiser 3.0 liter 130 hp alpha 1 has aluminum deck ( that sold me ) no wood Will post pics when I can get to it. Parked in back of guys garage 100 yds off the road Bought it right. Fingers crossed     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in This Old Boat

• 1998 Kencraft 220 Challenger, $11,000.00

Boat and motor in good condition. Comes with 200 hp Mercury Offshore outboard, 4 blade stainless prop, Armstrong bracket, hydraulic steering, new dual batteries with switch, Hardtop with full enclosure, swim ladder, trim tabs, 2 new transducer mounting pads, all cushions in good shape, porta poti, stereo, Lowrance depth finder and GPS, life jackets and safety equipment. For $13,000.00 I will include brand new in box Garmin 840 XS with GT23M-TM transducer, LED strip lights, 2 Great Lakes Planers

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent