Pq1AszE0.jpg

gx2591j9.jpg

Pq1Atp10.jpg

aV1FMpoJ.jpg

aV1FMBSr.jpg

aV1FMQQi.jpg

gx259Ae9.jpg

aV23Gbh9.jpg

just a few photos to share during the winter freeze me and jason were trining to figure how to get that little ice cube in the boat to cool the beer. off niagra river this last spring now ya know why im getting a surival suit. the last was one of muskies hotties he was chasing in sodus

You just couldn't resist could ya :swear::devil: At least you put a self portrait in with the last picture. :lol:

I think that was my dog too :@

:wait::wondering: one question, why the fishing pole in your hand with the :bear: what's next a gun in your hand when/if you catch a fish :lol:

Nice pictures :yes:

Brian, that is actually a picture from the first time I fished with Ray (mothers day 2007) and I was just tired from working all night and then driving out to meet him in Wilson (Ray is west heading into the sunrise? :lol: ). It was a nice sunny day and I just dozed off a bit. No :puke: seasickness that day :clap: .

Might have also had something to do with the zig - zag - circle driving from his elderly buddy that helped to get me to sleep :lol:

Nice pics Ray! I guess now we know the "real story" about you shooting the bear at the zoo! :rofl: I think you probly shoulda used a 2x6 though in the last pic! :o

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...