2010 CHAMPION FISHUNTER 186

My brother and I are selling this very nice FishHunter. This is the last year Champion made these boats. If you’re looking for a multi-purpose boat to fish, cruise, use for water sports, and perform safely in rough water look no further! This boat has been stored inside out of the elements and it shows. The fiberglass, seats, and carpet are all in excellent condition. This also has the jump seat in the back so it has plenty of room for a family. The engine is a Mercury 150hp Optimax and it will push the boat up to 45mph. The engine was rebuilt in 2017 by a certified mercury dealer and I have the invoice for documentation (Bill Vance Marine). The engine has very low hours and runs perfect. Options & upgrades include: Hull 18ft 6” with a 99” beam Full glass walk through windshield Removable cockpit carpet with non-skid underneath 32 gallon gas tank 35 gallon livewell Baitwell for live bait 50 quart insulated cooler Bimini top Center rod and tackle storage Two storage compartments in the front deck Rear folding bench seat 3 bolstered pedestal seats Stainless steel prop Full boat cover Swim ladder Upgraded Minn Kota Fortex 24-volt trolling motor Pro Mariner onboard battery charger Hydraulic steering Trailer has swing tongue, step, and disc brakes. Wheels & tires in good condition I have titles for the boat, motor, and trailer in hand with no liens. The boat is currently located at Stockton Lake Missouri. Priced well under Nada value at $20,900 Please call/text Jeff at 3one4-4zero2-571five Pictures taken 6/23/2019 Lowe Lund Alumacraft Crestliner Tracker Targa Starcraft Ranger Triton Charger

View the full article