2009 Cayuga LOU-ALL

Hey Guys and Gals,

It's early but time to get started on the planning of this years event. The derby will still remain a half day, with the rules staying as is. The one thing I would like to do is have a BBQ after, if the majority agrees, we can all chip in for burgers and dogs or something of that nature. It should be a little easier to put together this year as a few of you said they would step up to help out. This years date will be the end part of July or early August.

Splitshot115

Hello Splitshot: I hope to be around this year to compete with all you local guys and your endless knowledge? I say the results from last year and it looks like a good tourney? Since I am a self health guy and eat mostly organic could you let me know if I can contribute somehow to the after party? My boat is "The Remedy" and she had some good success last year, even got a mountable Rainbow out of Keuka on election day. When would you need the entry fee and such?

Thanx. Rob Benner

Split, pm an address or just post me to talk grilling . I do have a larger size gas grill (+ a stash of venison hot Italian sausages as a consolation prize for the last place finisher - see how I take care of myself!)

Let me know if you need anything. We'll be there hopefully w/ a little more to show for our efforts. Also I have some connections here in Binghamton on food/Beverage. I work for food w/ one of my customers who owns a market, just let me know what you need and I'll pass the request along. As it stands now, I am too far in the hole w/ this guy and just don't have the freezer space or the army of eaters to square up w/ him. I also think a dish to pass is a good option to as to the spread.

Mower

RR

You mean this might be our chance to put the cup in somebody else's hands? :lol:

I do hope you and your crew can make it, I"d hate to take it away from you without you be able to defend your title. :rofl::rofl::rofl::beer::yes:

Splitshot115

P.S. The date will be July 18th or 25th, I'll set up a poll to see which date wins.

Split,

I'm in.....missed out last year. Hopefully the wheather is on my side to get my 15fter out on the lake.I think the BBQ after is a great idea.....I'd like to contribute to it ,although not knowing what to bring....would it be possible to pitch in monetarily

wise , to go towards the BBQ?

• 3 months later...

This is the post that should have went to the top. This years date is July 18th, let's

hope that RR can make this one cause he's not going to hold on to the cup 3 years in a

row. I'm not sayin who going to win, but people are :talk::lol: I have some door prizes arranged, thanks to Mower. I start another thread for the sign-up and get with the ones that want to help.

Thanks

Splitshot115