Quick run with an Uncle from out of state who’s wanted to go for Kings with me and my dad. We fished the same waypoints that have treated me good for the past couple weeks. Focused 200-250 fow but took fish as low as 120fow. Everything went including matures smacking the cheaters on the riggers.

Little nervous with the North blow Sunday but not much changed and if anything Inside warmed up in a good way.

We’ll be back out in the morning again

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Thanks very much. Seriously that's super helpful. I do have a probe. I will go deeper Thursday. Is going for browns early a good idea or would you run straight first light ? Thanks again

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Personally I fish kings from April 1st on. I never miss the first opportunity for the best bite. That being said moving the rods is nice. Browns have been good but that water is changing rapidly. Lakers were stacked today 90-120.
If it’s me to give someone the experience I target Kings first light at least for 2 hrs. If that’s not paning out then Lakers are usually there. Drop some cowbells and Gambler Rigs and they can’t resist. Brian is a wealth of knowledge for his project to get someone dialed in. There’s tournaments this weekend so slot of people will be tight lipped

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1