Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rtrucking40

Inline boards for long coppers and leadcore.

Im looking into adding another board to compliment my tx-44. Usually pull 10 colors 300 and 400 coppers with success but im wondering if theres a board that will pull even harder than the tx-44. Sometimes when theres a bit of current the board will wanna pull behind the boat and find a dipsey or a chute copper

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Rtrucking40 said:

Im looking into adding another board to compliment my tx-44. Usually pull 10 colors 300 and 400 coppers with success but im wondering if theres a board that will pull even harder than the tx-44. Sometimes when theres a bit of current the board will wanna pull behind the boat and find a dipsey or a chute copper

I just picked up a set of Ziggy boards (copper version), ran them with a 10 color and 300 weighted steel and they ran very well. They make another even larger board they say will pull a 450 copper and several smaller versions as well. My only complaint is they don't have a flag and can be tough to see in the water sometimes but other than that they performed as advertised. 

https://www.hookeduptackleshop.com/boards-lights

Doyouevenfishbro carries these as well, I messaged them on facebook and got quoted at $82 for the two copper boards with their "Zams Pro" releases (a knockoff of the Sams Pro release) and a set of back clips. They come with no front or back releases normally just fyi.

Edited by FishingFool34

Aurora Lite makes some nice inline boards