Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Solo of the nose 9/2 am

Left bald eagle after the rain and set up west of the nose 70fow sliding out. In 120 took a brown down 70 off rigger. Screen was solid but couldn’t get them go. As I got outside of the bait divers out 220 and riggers 70-100 started popping. 2 matures , dumped a mature , couple 2 yr old and one steelhead. 160-190 did well. As I crossed sandy I went to North troll in the trough. Pretty bleak until 400fow and then steelhead we’re hitting the cheaters, FF on rigger down 115, and diver out 250 all wo

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread with updated specific information on the Fair Haven area. A general thread where you can go and read updated information on what it or is not being caught. With all the fish that comes into Bayside Marina, the Charter Captains that work out of there and being it is a DEC check point there is so much information I cant help but think it will benefit others who want to fish out of this area.   What I will do is when I see what is going on I will

• fair haven launch?

Whats the status of launch and campground? Is there dockage there also? Never camped there any info would be grat thanks?

in Open Lake Discussion

• Solo out of Stoney.

Had a guy call off late last night. I was ready to go do here I am solo. First thing a 2 lb oil can ( LT) takes cut bait and tangled all three lines. Oh well. Pretty quiet fir a while. Then both riggers fire. No one home. Finally hooked up and landed this guy Really dark fish and with a hitch hiker. First one this year.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Open Lake Discussion

• Bout Time Fair Haven Challenge

Fished the FHC today with friends from camp. We were greeted with solid 3-5 foot waves as we cleared the chute this morning. That quickly changed my game plan of running offshore. With a huge pack of boat to the East I decided to run a touch west and work the inside waters. I set down in 85 feet and ran a simple 5 rod spread consisting of 2 riggers, 2 dipsies, and a chute copper.   Screen was solid in 100-120 FOW and it didn’t take long before we moved some rods. It turned into a slow grind