Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fished from 1 till 4 went 3 for 3 on kings.  90 foot rigger was hot.  Best bait and marks 60 to 90 down over 150 to 110.  FF and Cut bait.  White paddles.

7-15 01.jpg

7-15 02.jpg

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread with updated specific information on the Fair Haven area. A general thread where you can go and read updated information on what it or is not being caught. With all the fish that comes into Bayside Marina, the Charter Captains that work out of there and being it is a DEC check point there is so much information I cant help but think it will benefit others who want to fish out of this area.   What I will do is when I see what is going on I will

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Bald Eagle 8/11 am solo

Got the warning the inside was warm so instead of braddocks as usual I decided on Bald Eagle. 6am I set up in 300fow on a North troll and never turned for 4hrs. Ended up 12/16 with a mix of Matures (6.), big steelhead (4), and skips(2) stopping when I reached 530fow 400-500 was my best . Basically find bait and grind it out. Every pod I went over i fished twice . Riggers 60-90, divers 180-250, and 300 coppers were the setups. As I wrapped up I motored back into 250 and reset up for my last hr

• Fair Haven 8/2

A great day on the water. Started slow but the midday bite was insane. Worked waters from 130-220, 75-90 down on riggers and dipsys out 240-280 plus a 400 copper. Meat and fly bite for us. Ended 13 for 17. Biggest fish was just over 27.       ‘Bout Time Mike

• Fair Haven amazing Sunset

Absolutely love it variety of sunsets at Fair Haven here is couple of the shots   Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app            

in Open Lake Discussion

• Fair haven 7/27-7/28

Got a little time out with mrs wishinfishin this weekend ,lake was nice Saturday evening. Got a 19 ponder on carbon14 On sat evening . One swing and a mis.   Sunday was s little bumpier than had hoped for the mrs because she left her sea legs at home. But put a mid teen in the boat on a shelly snack moonshine.   Another swing and mis on meat .   Wish I did better but we got out. Had a nice time.   Both fish were riggers one at 80 the other at 100.   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A usi