Last report for a bit Braddocks 7/16am

Hate to sound like a broken record but don’t fix something that isn’t broken. Last chance to get my father and and Uncle from out of state on big kings. Last night the PB kept getting beat and 20lbs was the goal for today. We set down in 150 pointed north to our waypoints and immediately started getting bit. Gold 42nd, Carbon 15, and geysers on cheaters all taking fish at first light. By 8 our bite slowed down . The riggers got quieter but the dipsy pulling flys took over. We basically circled the 200-300 fow all morning taking mature fish on the hr like clock work. Overall it was Grindy but the class of fish made up for it. Between last night and this morning trip we took 7 majors up to 25lbs and handful of teens and small steelhead. Unfortunately I have to buckle down and get back to work.

Tight lines everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

I always read your reports as they are a good gauge of what’s going on. They are extremely informative and helpful to those of us who can’t be on the lake every day.Thank you for taking the time to post and if you ever decide to sell your fish catching fishmaster, I’d be all over it!! (Jealous!)

• Like 2

Thanks guys. Tournament this weekend so we’ll have reports coming....... it’s been a grind lately but if you stick it out the class of fish has been great.

Side note, cheaters in warm water were on fire taking multiple majors. I have a bad habit of fishing cold 🥶 water , simply under a lot of fish. Had a friend through conversation talking about what he prefers for cheaters and bammmmm big boys on. Sometimes it’s the little things in conversations that are most important. Always keep your ears peeled and mix it your usual

I'll be out all day tomrw. Can't wait. Thanks and good luck. Gonna run cheaters for sure

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What port??? I’ll be out of braddocks . Should have rods in water by 5 till dark.

4150715 drop me text if your out there. Good luck