Rained out of work so I got in a mid day run with my ladies

This was a fun day on in the water for us. I’v been able to get out a lot with decent success. So this was simply to mix it up and see what we would could learn. We started out in 550fow on a south troll. For 4 hrs we never changed course and simply worked the fish we saw. Off shore we put out our steelhead spread and the bite was great. As it faded the kings starting showing up so we switched presentations, speed, and temp targeted. After a couple changes it was game on with a couple nice mature kings to battle with. We maintained the troll going in and out of blank screens but we simply followed the temps that’s were working and kept getting hit. As our bottom rigger finally warmed up we switched one last time knowing the browns were there and sure enough we grabbed a beauty for Kamaniie. Sometimes you have to stop listening to the reports and mix it up. It was a great way to add a little challenge to the day and cover lots of ground.

Hopefully everyone can find the fish their dreaming of

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

WTG Jeremy:yes:  You have your priorities in life correct. The girls may eventually come back to fishing even after they "discover" boys after the early exposure:lol:. Always good to see good parenting these days.:smile:

WTG Jeremy:yes:  You have your priorities in life correct. The girls may eventually come back to fishing even after they "discover" boys after the early exposure:lol:. Always good to see good parenting these days.:smile:

Trust me there boyfriends will be doing many offshore trips with me. I’m guess my motor will break down and give us some much needed quiet time together[emoji6].
My oldest daughter is now 14 [emoji51]...... not ready to be second choice yet[emoji17]. I cherish every time my kids take me up on going on an outing with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1