Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
salmoseine

Port of Rochester's boat launch to reopen Friday

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Fat Guy in a Little Boat

Locked and loaded! Getting ready to hit the road for my 12th annual Labor Day Run. Hope everything is good with all. I'll be running out of Selkirk or Mexico depending on wind. I'll keep you posted. Tight Lines and be safe!   Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• 14ft Aluminum Boat

I am in search of either a 12ft or 14ft aluminum row boat. I would prefer 14ft boat am willing to consider 12ft for the right price. The boat would need to come with a trailer. I would prefer the boat be registered and have the proper paperwork but for the right price I would buy without. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• T Top for trolling boat

I have a center console boat that came with a bent T top that I am considering having repaired and re-installed on my boat.  I recently heard from someone that theirs acts as a wind sail at times when they are trolling.  I do a lot of trolling and concerned this may be an issue with controlling speed and direction but would like to hear if any of you have a similar set up and how they like it?

in Open Lake Discussion

• black box ?? testing boat

did a test on my cannons, and got .55 volts from neg batt term and steel cable with ball down 40-50feet, other rigger had .56. Will this black box reduce it? I know there are different thoughts on this but any usefull info would help. I am willing to try anything to help catch more fish. 19ft tin boat also. thanks

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Boat falls back on trailer

It seems every time I pull my 24' Wellcraft walk-around out of the water the crank slips a little leaving this space.  With the main and kicker motors weight on the back it creates significant teeter totter effect driving over little ridges or bumps.  Is the strap just getting stretched out or is it just a case of locking down the front with a second tie down of some sort? Appreciate everyone's thoughts.

in This Old Boat