Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dumb question but do you guys think if you caught a bunch of shiners in the river and filleted them and put them on a meat rig much like we do with herring, you’d get the same result??

I've caught Salmon on Atlantic Herring, Pacific Herring, Alewife, and Balyhoo. Oh yea, I love running MC Rockets and I've recently ran a SOCO Baits strip. It comes down to the roll more than what's in the head.

15 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

I've caught Salmon on Atlantic Herring, Pacific Herring, Alewife, and Balyhoo. Oh yea, I love running MC Rockets and I've recently ran a SOCO Baits strip. It comes down to the roll more than what's in the head.

How did you like the Soco bait strips? I ran into those guys at the Mexico launch this past spring back having battery trouble. I pulled a battery out of my boat to get them going for the day and they started telling me about how they were gonna make a better cutbait strip. What they told me about it at the time sounded pretty promising.

2 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

How did you like the Soco bait strips? I ran into those guys at the Mexico launch this past spring back having battery trouble. I pulled a battery out of my boat to get them going for the day and they started telling me about how they were gonna make a better cutbait strip. What they told me about it at the time sounded pretty promising.

I think the MC Rockets have better glow, but I like the thickness of the metal strip in the SOCO strip. I think it will last longer, and not get as bent up as a rocket.