Boards for pulling copper

11 minutes ago, Decoy Hound said:

Just ordered a couple Ziggy Z Boards, Godzilla size, tried them today for the first time and they worked great! Put the OR-18 snapper clip on the front and OR-16 on the back.EE4515A0-F5B0-48EE-8E1C-59754AC44F4C.thumb.png.a1e5e850afab65c9a0e9f0d731ab604c.png

No problem with them nose diving? I use offshore for walleye, the first time using church not impressed 

• Like 1

They don’t nose dive at all!! Tried the big Offshore as well last year, first time using it took a nose dive, fell off and never did find it!! The Ziggy board worked great right out of the package, no weight to move or modification needed. They just don’t come with any clips because everyone likes certain ones. They do sell a clip for them but we were not familiar with that style clip so we used the OR-18.

I use Church walleye boards for 300 or less without problems as long as it isn't real rough water just running spoons or sticks without attractors from them.

1 hour ago, shawn393 said:

I agree with mrk61. Do you have the church boards set up to church's recommendations? I think they work the best that way.

Per Shawn’s comment, failed to mention that part about Blood Run’s modification to the TX-44’s. Makes a significant difference when pulling copper! Thanks! 

I run the Ziggy boards as well, I have the copper version which is one size down from Godzilla. I don't run anything over 300 which is why I went with the copper size. Zero issues so far, I use the Sam's pro release in the front and an OR-16 in the back. My only complaint is I wish they had a flag on them as they can be hard to see at times but that is just a personal preference thing.