Olcott, July 29-31 Work Together

I'm heading over soon with my 18 ft. Lund Tyee, 3 of us plan to fish this evening, tomorrow and Wednesday morning. I always enjoy working with others. Shoot me a text if you're going to be out and want to work together. Thanks! 715 977-2425

DammitDave

Edited by DammitDave
Correct Date in Subject Line
  • Like 1

I'd be curious to hear how your trip turns out. I'm planning on heading up later this week. We are going to start fishing Thursday afternoon and go through Saturday weather dependent. The wind doesn't look great early this week. It looks like things might get stirred up pretty well.

13 hours ago, DammitDave said:
I'm heading over soon with my 18 ft. Lund Tyee, 3 of us plan to fish this evening, tomorrow and Wednesday morning. I always enjoy working with others. Shoot me a text if you're going to be out and want to work together. Thanks! 715 977-2425

DammitDave

We found some nice sized fish this morning to the west between wilson and olcott. Anywhere between 250 and 310 was best for us.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Fishmaster 196
  • Like 1

I'd be curious to hear how your trip turns out. I'm planning on heading up later this week. We are going to start fishing Thursday afternoon and go through Saturday weather dependent. The wind doesn't look great early this week. It looks like things might get stirred up pretty well.

Chance of storms this morning so didn’t go out until about 9:30. Fished a couple hours and came in when it got a little rough (occasional 3 footers. Found some fish
in 320 FOW a little west of Olcott. Caught 2 in a.m. and 6 this evening. Had some nice 4 year-olds in mid to upper teens. Meat rigs were best. Rigger down 75 and mag dipsey, out 160 on 2 setting. Also caught on 300 copper. Only 1 spoon bite today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

Chance of storms this morning so didn’t go out until about 9:30. Fished a couple hours and came in when it got a little rough (occasional 3 footers. Found some fish
in 320 FOW a little west of Olcott. Caught 2 in a.m. and 6 this evening. Had some nice 4 year-olds in mid to upper teens. Meat rigs were best. Rigger down 75 and mag dipsey, out 160 on 2 setting. Also caught on 300 copper. Only 1 spoon bite today.

Good job Dave and crew..good luck today..

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Went back to the scene of the crime this morning. Left the dock at 6:00 and had 4 by 7:00. Finished 7 for 7 and pulled line at 9:00 to head home.

Meat rigs caught 5 of them. Had 6 lines out and only 2 meat rigs, rigger down 75 and 300 copper. 1.8 mph at ball was best speed for us, which seemed slow to me. Tight lines!

IMG_5519.thumb.JPG.855279109c5542a2a0a8502e576dc778.JPG

• Like 1

C

Dave you running the 300 off of boards , we try a churches tx44, it’s was a pain , don’t know if offshore Walleye board is enough to pull the copper? 

We run 300 copper on Off Shore boards. Just run the boards
off to the side enough to get them out of the way of landing fish.

• Like 1