gas

jason

friday gas at the local pump was $1.59 in the morning by 7pm it went up $1.79. when i got out of work this morning $1.81. when i went to work tonight $1.98. wow what a jump in 3 days. anyone noticed a big jump at there pumps.

That's there new thing now. The price at the pump will follow the stock market oil price it's there way of screwing us for more $$ when they probably have oil they paid only 35$ a barrel in holding tanks and making profits on it :wondering: . It's funny the the gas company still made mega $$ last Quarter when everyone else lost there A** :mooning: I think the gas will be right back up to $4.00 a gal. by spring any thing for a buck now days. Plus I think they see a hurricane somewhere in africa that might impact the east coast in 2 years so there worried about there refineries :bandit:

I just saw last night on the evening news that gas prices were expected to hit in the upper 3 dollar region this summer. Last summer I filled up one time at $4.39! BOGUS.... just like the buckeyes losing to texas!!! :@:@:@

It was on the news tonight they cut 3 million barrels a day to level the price @ $50 a barrel for now. It was going too low for them. :@:@:@

I don't expect we will see $4 a gallon again this year unless there is a major supply disruption. The auction price of whole sale gas fell from $1.19 to $1.11 today. The mark up is normally less than a dollar above that depending on where you live. Right now there is a lot of oil and gas in storage and unless demand picks up in a hurry they have to move it by cutting prices.