meat rigs help

Not had much success on Meat, any pics of how you are rigging them?
Any tricks I should know.
Any help is appreciated.
thanks,
Dan
Check out videos on you tube. Im sure there are a bunch. Use cut bait as alternate search. If you're are just starting your understanding pictures and video should help a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Make sure your bait head is rolling.  You want a nice tight roll.  You may have to give an extra bend to the head, or trim your meat.

Position the hook even with the end of the tail.  Make sure the hook is pinned in place very well.  If the hook starts to slide up, it will change the action.

• Like 1

What Garrett said[emoji115].
I also off riggers I run them tight to the ball 5-15ft. I also prefer my meat rigs running really cold (48-40degree water). Mix it up with small and large paddles. Not every days a good meat bite but my bigger fish every season come on meat running cold

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Don't sweat it if they don't work lots of reports on meat bites this year but I haven't had a single release on one in fact I haven't even had a flasher fly hit this year despite that we have had a good year keep running them because the day they go hot for you it will be worth it

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app