Sold / Closed 1986 Sportcraft 250 Hardtop Fisherman

• 1 month later...

Sorry, this boat was sold today. We are in the final negotiations this week. I visited Jim and the boat last fall and finally pulled the trigger this week. She's an old girl but a real looker. I am hoping the looks are not just skin deep. Jim, A.K.A rustyhook1971, has been a pleasure to work with.

• Like 1

Thanks Whaler! You are one of my favs. Friendly, level headed and always eager to welcome the new guys and congratulate people that have been successful. A true class act. I have been a daily lurker on this site for 3 years and took a charter with Legacy Rob in Aug 2019.  I have been hooked ever since. I have been taking notes daily and now is the time to get get rid of the 18' open bow pleasure boat and get out onto the big water.

Whaler, Legacy, Gambler, Frogger, Jeremy Goodison(!), HB2, Gill-T, Todd, rolmops, Vince, HarryBumCrack, NymphO, Gator, SilverFox, C3M, Lucky13, Chinoock35, Blue eye, fisherdude, bandrus1, Xxx, Fishnut, Yankee Troller, missdemeaner, and many others too numerous to mention have made a big difference in my learning endeavors and my day to day connection to the great fishery that we have.

A special shout-out to Sk8man!! Very intelligent with a scientific engineering-type approach to all subject matters. You speak - I listen. Would love to meet you some time and chat. if you see a friend's name in this post, please let them know they have been recognized for their contribution to this site and the big lake trout-salmon fishery. Thanks to you all! 

• Like 5

Thanks Whaler! You are one of my favs. Friendly, level headed and always eager to welcome the new guys and congratulate people that have been successful. A true class act. I have been a daily lurker on this site for 3 years and took a charter with Legacy Rob in Aug 2019.  I have been hooked ever since. I have been taking notes daily and now is the time to get get rid of the 18' open bow pleasure boat and get out onto the big water.

Whaler, Legacy, Gambler, Frogger, Jeremy Goodison(!), HB2, Gill-T, Todd, rolmops, Vince, HarryBumCrack, NymphO, Gator, SilverFox, C3M, Lucky13, Chinoock35, Blue eye, fisherdude, bandrus1, Xxx, Fishnut, Yankee Troller, missdemeaner, and many others too numerous to mention have made a big difference in my learning endeavors and my day to day connection to the great fishery that we have.

A special shout-out to Sk8man!! Very intelligent with a scientific engineering-type approach to all subject matters. You speak - I listen. Would love to meet you some time and chat. if you see a friend's name in this post, please let them know they have been recognized for their contribution to this site and the big lake trout-salmon fishery. Thanks to you all! 

Great stuff brother! Going to be a great year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

kyle1800, no boat was sold in 2020. Runs great and is a solid set-up for salmon trolling.

There is a small chance it may be for sale in 2023 but with a new $4000 Honda 4-stroke 9.9 (and other add-ons with a total of $9k), it won't be for the original price of $10,500.

Thanks for looking.

Tom T

• Like 1