Sold / Closed 2001 1800 Lund Fisherman

Finnski14

2001 1800 Fisherman for sale. 130hp 4 stroke Honda, new 24v 60” shaft Minn Kota terrova with I pilot, new Lowrance hds12 carbon with 3D side scan, all new lund boat seats, brand new Lowrance ship to shore radio, upgraded stereo, have Lowrance nmea system but haven’t installed it yet, and new Bimini top last year. $19,000 or best offer. Message me for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

boat1.jpg

boat2.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat4.jpg

boat5.jpg

boat6.jpg

boat7.jpg

boat8.jpg

boat9.jpg

boat10.jpg

boat11.jpg

boat12.jpg

boat13.jpg

• Like 1

I am interested. 

Is the Honda 130 the same year as the boat ? How many hours ? Professionally serviced ? 

Are the items you state "new", were they new this year, or are they just newer (seats, trolling motor and Lowrance).   

You state it has the NMEA system (assuming you just have the cable) ? Is it set up for a networking and just not connected ? The reason I ask the motor year is I am uncertain if it is compatible with the older motors. I recall them adding the feature in 2006 or 2008, but I am unsure. 

Is the cover a factory cover made by Lund ? 

Let me know some specifics and we can talk- 

Edited by fatboyjack1

Yes the honda is the same year as the boat 2001. I do now know the hours but I could take it to marina to get that info for you if you are serious buyer. I do all my own service work and always have. Just changed spark plugs, oil and filter, and lower end oil this year. Had prop cleaned up and repainted this year. 3 of the seats are brand new this year, one is from last year. trolling motor is new from last year. Lowrance was installed this year. I have nmea backbone with temp sensor to livewell(none installed). I cannot say whether it hooks to the 2001 honda or not sorry. I have the original canvas snap covers that are great shape and the travel cover I have is not factory and works but probably needs a new one in next year or 2. 

Yes the honda is the same year as the boat 2001. I do now know the hours but I could take it to marina to get that info for you if you are serious buyer. I do all my own service work and always have. Just changed spark plugs, oil and filter, and lower end oil this year. Had prop cleaned up and repainted this year. 3 of the seats are brand new this year, one is from last year. trolling motor is new from last year. Lowrance was installed this year. I have nmea backbone with temp sensor to livewell(none installed). I cannot say whether it hooks to the 2001 honda or not sorry. I have the original canvas snap covers that are great shape and the travel cover I have is not factory and works but probably needs a new one in next year or 2. 

I am interested. 

Is the Honda 130 the same year as the boat ? How many hours ? Professionally serviced ? 

Are the items you state "new", were they new this year, or are they just newer (seats, trolling motor and Lowrance).   

You state it has the NMEA system (assuming you just have the cable) ? Is it set up for a networking and just not connected ? The reason I ask the motor year is I am uncertain if it is compatible with the older motors. I recall them adding the feature in 2006 or 2008, but I am unsure. 

Is the cover a factory cover made by Lund ? 

Let me know some specifics and we can talk- 

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United