for sale : usa 2002 Sportscraft 252 Hardtop Fishing boat

2002 Sport Craft Fishing Boat 1552 hrs. This is a hard top with cuddy, power steering. Has a 350 Merc Crusier that start easy and is smooth running. Has head in cuddy. Electronics are included: Windless anchor, Radar, Sonar/GPS, Marine Radio, Fish Hawk and Auto Pilot. US Coast Guard Inspected and approved with Coast Guard Life Jackets. All fishing equipment is included including two Mag 10 Cannon Downriggers, dipsy rods, downrigger rods, spoons, too much to name. You will have everything you need to start fishing this spring. This boat has been well taken care of, professionally winterized each year and shrink wrapped for winter. She starts easy with a turn of the key and has power steering. I am not a dealer, this is our fishing boat that has been well loved and well taken care off. We used this boat to fish on Lake Erie for walleye and Lake Ontario for Salmon. Brown Trout, Steel Head, Lake Trout etc. It has been used to fish the LOC many times and made us money. Health forces sale. Text or ph 716-665-1318 if seriously interested. 
2002 Spot Craft Fishing Boat. This is a hard top with cuddy, power steering. Has a 350 Merc Crusier that start easy and is smooth running. Has head in cuddy. Electronics are included: Windless anchor, Radar, Sonar/GPS, Marine Radio, Fish Hawk and Auto Pilot. US Coast Guard Inspected and approved with Coast Guard Life Jackets. All fishing equipment is included including two Mag 10 Cannon Downriggers, dipsy rods, downrigger rods, spoons, too much to name. You will have everything you need to start fishing this spring. This boat has been well taken care of, professionally winterized each year and shrink wrapped for winter. She starts easy with a turn of the key and has power steering. I am not a dealer, this is our fishing boat that has been well loved and well taken care off. We used this boat to fish on Lake Erie for walleye and Lake Ontario for Salmon. Brown Trout, Steel Head, Lake Trout etc. It has been used to fish the LOC many times and made us money. It handles rough water like a charm to keep you out there fishing! Sadly I am selling her because of illness. I am no longer able to go out on the boat. The boat is located in Falconer, NY. For more information please call or text 716-665-1318. serious inquirers only.

4EBEC688-1E83-4768-BE53-EFE0872F9A38.jpeg

C6FCAF17-0768-4680-AC5F-86814B2ED363.jpeg

193354CD-4783-4BF8-8ECB-0A3B4BDC18C6.jpeg

03F53582-2A8F-436E-BB3A-A7F12D34B736.jpeg

BDD2E45E-F1C0-4F4C-8CC1-56BA75671F05.jpeg

Edited by bbreneman
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...