First light 

Flasher down ,  30 seconds later ,hit ..

First 1.5 hrs , Flasher / GARY D rig was on fire. Boated 5 majors in that time . 

11" Hot Spot in Martha Stewart and another I painted this week I will call Mr Jeremy Fisher  both with glow heads . 

45 to 65 down over 70 to 90 

Heck of a current out there today . 

• Like 2

Non meat rig I came up with last year that is about all I use lately . It's pretty simple . 

Have not put a fly down this year  behind a flasher . It has only let me down twice this year but nothing works all the time . 

First light though it has been automatic . 

I am still trying to perfect it . But it works great .And I have confidence in it . Which I everything . 

Afternoon run with the wife my last resort Derby partner  for  few hrs . 

A little choppy  for her . Put out two flashers with my rigs . Went 2 for 5 

1 king maybe 15 and a laker . Dropped what I know ( well maybe ) another king as he ripped out a bunch of line . 

Martha Stewart ( white ) 11" hotspot took all hits 65 down over 75 . This flasher has accounted for at least 75 hits since last mid July . 

So here is the thing   This site is about fisherman helping other fisherman   Using a term that you have developed but choose to be secretive about is not helpful.  Congratulations   You are great!   your Gary D rig is great!   Can we move on please?   This is meant to be respectful in nature but marketing attempts on this site are misguided.  Thanks to all who use this site to teach and help!!!!!

• Like 1

I posted exactly what to do with this last year . 

Kind of got some smack for it from  a few on here . 

I'm still trying to perfect it . 

Will I sell some some day ? Maybe , but not in its,current state . 

I'm posting where and what . What else do you want ? 

Hard to get reports on here come Derby time cause guys are tight lipped . But I report exactly what happened , maybe to help someone out .

Go Get an M/C rocket and accomplish the same thing . 

Put it in a glow  or luminescent head and put it  54" behind an 11" white flasher of some sort 25 to 35 ft behind the ball and run it 2.1 to 2.5 . 

That enough info for you ? 

Edited by HB2
  • Like 2

Wow. That was tough I’m sure.
Again. Reporting on this site is so crucial and for that you are appreciated. All other personal gain and ego boosts I just cannot get behind.
I started 5 years ago in this game and owe most of my success to guys like Jermey Goodson, gambler, and yankee troller and the many others that post unselfishly. Thank you to all for making this site great!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

No , I'll say it on here . 

I have been fishing for these,fish since the first stocks . 

Back then we had to figure this fishery out for ourselves , because it was all new . 

You have been doing this 5 years ? 

Well rookie ,let me tell you what .

It's,easy now  . Back then , you  had to know how to fish . 

The equipment  And technology is far superior to what was . SeAsonal patterns are,all well documented . No internet back then to ask questions or find reports . You had to figure it out for yourself . Maybe you should do the same . 

So why do you need me  to tell you what I'm getting them on  And how ? 

I found something that is kind of new and unique that works for me and thats pretty gratifying . 

I made a lot of my own rods ,  New and innovative flies for steelhead that were killer , bass jigs that were killer , and on and on . 

I'm . Always trying to figure out the next best thing . I consider myself pretty good at it . I help guys,best I can 

And I got to here it from some guy with his panties in a wad   that needs others to teach  him how to fish . 

• Like 1

Easy friend. We are all on the same team. I thank you for teaching me how to fish. Where would I be without the Gary d rig? We are all better for it. Perhaps I should take the gambler lake trout rig or minion meat head rig or fly and change the leader length and then name it after me. That would make me the teacher no?
Sometimes it’s hard to hear adversity, and sometimes in life the teacher is actually the student.
I wish you tight lines and a great summer.

Wow, sorry to get this started with a simple question.  I’m only fishin Lake Ontario for two years. I got ALOT to learn.  This site helped alot. All the reports with lures,depths speeds.etc change from day to day. So i often ask what producing, but at the end of the Day I run my program  the way i do. HB2 thats your own rig, i’m guessIng.  Congrats on puttin something together that works. Who knows if it will work tomorrow or the next

And for those that need there,hand held 

These are the 2 flashers I have been using as of late 

Left is Binwadin 

Right  Mr Jeremy Fisher 

Martha Stewart is in the boat but just like Binwadin 

Hand painted by brush or spray can . Go craft store sprinkles with clear coat . Sharpi for the dots . 

KIMG0823.jpg

Thank you HB2,  I did like you suggested in a previous post and googled the Gary D rig to see your post from last year which told how to make it. I haven't made one yet but I am going to before my next trip. I appreciate the info you and others provide, like almost over one else, I tweak my presentations, if I ever have a real good one I will share it on Lou. Hopefully  PA223 will share if he tweaks a winner. 

Non meat rig I came up with last year that is about all I use lately . It's pretty simple . 

Have not put a fly down this year  behind a flasher . It has only let me down twice this year but nothing works all the time . 
First light though it has been automatic . 

I am still trying to perfect it . But it works great .And I have confidence in it . Which I everything . 

Gotta love a confident rig[emoji869]

2 hours ago, dvdegeorge said:

Far too many  dickheads frequent this site that's why I don't post much here anymore ...have fun gal

And I admit I am one of them 

LO salmon last night , top of Scarface Mt  This morning . Ain't life grand ! 

KIMG0824.jpg